Thursday, May 20, 2010

Highly Recommened Awesome Book


I love to read, learn and improve! So I am always reading at least one book at a time and then ordering new ones so I will post and recommend any books on here that I think are worth reading...:) Because I think constantly learning and growing is really important!!! Last night I ordered this book from amazon Psycho-Cybernetics, A New Way to Get More Living by Maxwell Maltz
(The author is a plastic surgeon who noticed that some people who had disfiguring facial scars and felt they couldn't face the world, didn't change their point of view even after reconstructive surgery. Some even insisted that their faces had not changed. Maltz realized it was the self-image we have of ourselves that is more important than the physical reality.) It has over 90 excellent reviews on amazon so I am so excited to read it and I recommend checking it out! P.s I bought it second hand for like $1.80 + a few buck for shipping! So worth it :D