Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Power Balance for Athletic Performance




According to Power Balance, the bands feature a performance technology using holograms embedded with frequencies that react positively with the body’s natural energy field to improve balance, strength and flexibility. I thought this was pretty awesome, you do 3 tests without the bracelet and then with it & wow, OMG you feel strength and balance straight away! Its surreal, I was skeptical but then I tried one of the tests a few times with a Power Balance bracelet my Dad has and I couldn't believe how much it worked & that I could see a difference straight away! So I came home and did some research and you can buy these bracelets from places like Footlocker, Fitness Line and Amazon for only $30!
I read alot of Athletes use these to increase performance like
Shaquille O’Neal, Lamar Odom, Trevor Ariza, Lance Armstrong and Paul Pierce. (See pics above!)
Heres a link to amazon; http://www.amazon.com/Power-Balance-Bracelet-Wristband-Lettering/dp/B003KWNDKE =)