Saturday, September 15, 2012

Behind the scenes of a Sun Kissed shoot with Danish Model & Photographer

A few days ago I did Hair & Makeup for a shoot with Danish Photographer; Signe Morkeberg Sjostrom for a Danish design company product called; The Mat
Our model was the stunning Kristina Kosholm!! (Who I have worked with before and love to work with!! You can check out her awesome blog here;
http://blog.kristinakorsholm.com

Here are some sneak peek behind the scenes pic's we snapped;
(These pictures are of the first look I did, the second one will be coming soon!)


It was BRIGHT and HOT! The HOTTEST day of summer apparently~~!

On Kristina I did big, voluminous curls in her hair paired with a really contoured, dewy, bronzy makeup look.
I used bronze eye shadows, blending a few shades across her lids & blended along her lower lash-line. Then I lined her inner eye rims with a brown liner pencil. Lashings of mascara, then plenty of bronzer on her cheeks and finished the look with a natural lip gloss.