Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Natural Beauty~ Makeup By Me

Sometimes LESS is so much MORE ;)

I had the pleasure of getting this stunning young bride Brittany ready for her wedding out in beautiful Wine Country, California.
I drove nearly 100 miles to get there!

She wanted something very natural, requested air brush makeup, matte nude colors & a nude lip, so that's what I did! I really see my work as a collaboration with my clients and designing the look together for their unique face, style & what makes them feel most beautiful.




On Brittany I used;
Face- I misted on a sheer cover of Dinair Airbrush system.
Cheeks- a matte bronzer by NARS.
Eyes- Costal Scents eyeshadow palette in matte neutral brown shades, MUFE Aqualiner, Waterproof mascara. Individual lashes by Ardelle.
Lips- I actually used a Creme blush by Stila that was matte.




So blessed and LOVE to do the work that I do!~