Monday, February 25, 2013

Oscars 2013 Beauty Recap

There were SO many beautiful women last night!! Its so hard to choose just a few! But here are some of my favorite beauty looks from last night. A lot of flawless skin, more focus on the eyes with a nude or natural lip.
I had a blast doing Hair & Makeup for Laine Craft before she headed over to the Red Carpet to interview the stars!


Kerry Washington's dress at the Oscars was my favorite! So stunning. Catherine Jeta Jones looked ageless and so sexy!


I had the pleasure of assisting the amazing Makeup Artist Amy Nadine and touching up fellow New Zealander Anna Paquin.
I love this flawless look that Amy created, and the twisted crown hair style looks awesome on her!

Both the Jennifer's looks absolutely stunning!! Jennifer Aniston looks so beautiful and natural!!


Who ever Adelle's team is for Hair & Makeup they are the BOMB and always do such a flawless job on her, everytime I see her!!