Monday, June 20, 2011

JVL Los Angeles Spring 2011


A while back I did a shoot for JVL Los Angeles Spring Collection 2011 with one of my Favorite Photographers Wesley Klain, and an amazing model that Wesley and I worked with a while back Marley Hunter!

JVL is a chic, sophisticated collection of Tees, Tops, and Leggings that is made in Los Angeles. They are sold in exclusive boutiques around the world.

Jacqueline Lehnhoff,the creator of JVL was there with us to style & dress Marley and gossip and hang out with me! ;) She was a dream to work with and I love the clothes, they are such classic simple designs that you can wear with anything, dress up or down!
Here is a link to the Website check it out: http://www.jvllosangeles.com/contact.html







For Marley's Makeup & Hair I kept it very simple,classic,Minimal, clean and beautiful like the clothing.