Saturday, June 11, 2011

Kings Road & Makeup Shopping!


Started my Sat mornin off with a meeting at my fav coffee spot.. Kings Rd Cafe for a meeting, some amazing coffee & breaky.

Then I drove up to Burbank to do some Makeup shopping! A girl can never have enough and I am a serious product junkie!!
Some of the things I got;

A foundation refil

For one of my favorite palettes! (MUD products are also not tested on Animals:) which makes me love them even more~

A pack of face charts & some zuca pouches

Brush cleaner is always being refiled and replaced!

I also got some hair product samples, baby wipes & some trashy mags to read at home with my lunch~

This also arrived in the mail yesterday from Amazon about Steve Prefontaine. The story of Americas Greatest Running Legend. Who tragically died at 24 at the peak of his career!! I love Steve's quote "To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the Gift"--Steve Prefontaine