Saturday, November 3, 2012

My current Mascara OBSESSION!!

I first discovered Victoria's Secret Makeup when I was playing around with the testers and their eye shadow colors were really beautiful and went on strong, and stayed on which is really important. Their Mascara is super cheap and affordable so I thought id try it out and OMG I love it! I am obsessed with mascara anyway and wear a lot of it! But their Mascara is amazing if you love really thick, long lashes like me!

Ive been obsessed with Mascara since I was 13, and if I was only allowed one beauty product for the rest of my life it would be Mascara for sure!!

Beauty Rush Mascara
This was the first one I bought which is amaizng

Some times just applying a few coats of Mascara, some neutral eye shadow and some lip gloss or tinted lip balm can do WONDERS!


Epic Mascara
This is the current mascara I use and its absolutely amazing if you love big lashes!