Friday, January 25, 2013

IMATS LA 2013

Last weekend I hit up IMATS on Sat!!
I always love IMATS to get filled up with inspiration, beauty and check out all the makeup, people watch, see some great speakers and buy lots of product for my Makeup Kit!!!!


There were plenty of live demonstrations

I watching the legendary makeup artist Roshar do a high fashion look.

His finished looks! So cool!!

These are inglot pigments pots (one of my fav brands, they are also cruelty free!)

Brush heaven!!

Here are just some of the things I bought for my kit, I also bought lots of disposables, powder puffs, mascara wands, brush cleaner etc.
I go through lashes like its not even funny!!! ;O

These are my fav lip glosses ever! They smell amazing, are moisturizing and really stay on, plus you have 2 options!!

I saw these and I fell in love....

Stocking up on brushes, as a makeup artist using the best quality & precise tools of the trade are very important!!